Saturday, September 12, 2009

this week

this is about a pretty damn fuck cool week -__- happy, blue, crazy, dizzy, bashful and anything else i felt in this week. it can be the best week or the worst week i ever had. i'm joined to celebrate my senior force's birthday and it was fun but i got a fuck difficult biology test that i just could answer 3 number of 30 questions. i'm so glad because i met my junior high school friends but after that, i met a fucking old teacher who oversaw me when i did my written test. i got a nice teacher when oral test but i'm too tired so i made a mistake in the dialog part. i met many pretty friends who can make my mood feel great but i didn't in the class when bahasa indonesia lesson because i played with them. actually, there are many yarns that i did but i'm too lazy to tell all the yarns in this blog. but i did my (not so) best and (not so) worst but make me feel so best and so worst on this week. yeah, what a weird week. sorry for my bad english

0 comments: